Thanks for your interest in joining our team! All available job opportunities are posted below. If you do not see an opening that fits your skills, we accept resumes and cover letters at all times emailed to email@example.com.
All resumes must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
QualificationsExperience is preferred. This job is based in Jackson Hole, Wyoming,
- Unloading packaging and brewing raw materials
- Loading finished goods onto distribution trucks
- Maintaining an organized cold room and building orders for our distributors
- Staging materials for upcoming packaging runs
- Managing tight inventories of all packaging and finished goods
- Pulling beer from Cold storage for orders based on FIFO inventory management
- Able to assist on canning/kegging runs when needed
- Maintaining close communication with Production manager on any material shortages
- Carry out the company's vision by continuing to package a premium craft brand with quality at the front of mind;
- Healthy communication between all departments.
- Flexible schedule for ever-changing packaging needs (overtime paid at time and 1/2 for any hours over 40 per week);
- A work ethic aligned with, and supportive of a high growth organization;
- A passion for our business and our products;
- Systematic, organized and process-based approaches to production;
- Mechanical aptitude necessary;
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. safely.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. Our inspiration is derived from the ancient Belgian brewing techniques, as well as forward thinking American styles. We brew unusually complex beers that reveal themselves slowly and decisively.