Thanks for your interest in joining our team! All available job opportunities are posted below. If you do not see an opening that fits your skills, we accept resumes and cover letters at all times emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All resumes must be submitted to email@example.com
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
QualificationsExperience is preferred. This job is based in Jackson Hole, Wyoming,
- Unloading packaging and brewing raw materials
- Loading finished goods onto distribution trucks
- Maintaining an organized cold room and building orders for our distributors
- Staging materials for upcoming packaging runs
- Managing tight inventories of all packaging and finished goods
- Pulling beer from Cold storage for orders based on FIFO inventory management
- Able to assist on canning/kegging runs when needed
- Maintaining close communication with Production manager on any material shortages
- Carry out the company's vision by continuing to package a premium craft brand with quality at the front of mind;
- Healthy communication between all departments.
- Flexible schedule for ever-changing packaging needs (overtime paid at time and 1/2 for any hours over 40 per week);
- A work ethic aligned with, and supportive of a high growth organization;
- A passion for our business and our products;
- Systematic, organized and process-based approaches to production;
- Mechanical aptitude necessary;
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs. safely.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. Our inspiration is derived from the ancient Belgian brewing techniques, as well as forward thinking American styles. We brew unusually complex beers that reveal themselves slowly and decisively.
- Follow brewery SOPS for brewing, chemical use, cellaring and conditioning
- Brew commercial batches of beer on large and small scales
- Clean and sanitize equipment – CIP and general cleaning tasks
- Perform maintenance on tanks, pumps and brew and auger systems
- Perform transfers, dry hopping and tank carbonation
This role is primarily responsible for beer brewing, cellaring operations and maintenance tasks. Secondary responsibilities include supporting the packaging and warehousing teams and working closely with our lab manager to ensure specification and quality standards are met. This role requires someone who has mechanical skills, great attention to detail, and a positive, team-first attitude.
- Must have 1+ years experience in production brewing at a 10,000 + BBL level
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. safely
- Must be able to stand and perform repetitive motions for long periods
- Must possess positive communication skills
- Must possess basic computer and math skills
- Must have a strong understanding of the beer brewing and cellaring processes
- Must have a passion for our business and our products