Below are the current open positions, but don’t let that stop you. Send resumes and cover letters, your ideal position as the subject line, and why we need you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All resumes must be submitted to email@example.com
Working at Roadhouse… Roadhouse Brewing Company, located in picturesque Jackson Hole, WY, is seeking additional members to join our already stellar team. Roadhouse Brewery is focused on organically growing by continuing to develop quality products, a highly visible brand, strong consumer retention, and a high level of employee satisfaction. We are moving from our brewpub location into a new 10,000sq. ft. production space and broadening our distribution into the regional retail market. If you don’t see a job that fits you, know we are always interested in someone who aligns with our mission, has a passion for the brewing industry and believes in making the world a better place through craft beer. We accept resumes and cover letters at all times and will keep them on file should something come up that fits your skills. Please send resumes and cover letters, with your ideal position as the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Quality Control & Lab Manager
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in sampling and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity. · Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical reporting processes.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Formulate, document, and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with production manager and brewery manager to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document, and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within the company.
- Design, develop, and implement quality control training programs.
- Provide, and oversee, visual activity for product through production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Create and direct environmental and safety test functions and applications.
- Be an active member of the safety team.
- Effectively communicate with brewing and production teams; act as a leader for quality on the floor and partner with other leaders for clear and positive communication.
- Must possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must communicate in a positive way that supports a team environment.
- Ideal candidate would have 3+ years managing the QC side of breweries.