Thanks for your interest in joining our team! All available job opportunities are posted below. If you do not see an opening that fits your skills, we accept resumes and cover letters at all times emailed to email@example.com.
All resumes must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
- Develop strategic marketing plans for territories and Roadhouse brand;
- Spearhead market research efforts and coordinate initiatives across territories;
- Meet or exceed specific marketing goals aligned with company plan;
- Manage POS, POP and merchandising needs in market;
- Maintain and build on- and off-premise relationships;
- Manage and grow partner relationships;
- Manage digital content planning;
- Assist with design and branding;
- Represent Roadhouse at festivals and execute on- and off-premise promotions;
- Exceed customer expectations, resolve problems, make it happen!
ExpectationsThis role will represent Roadhouse in the marketplace working with our sales team to support territory goals and product development, communicate our story and brand, work collaboratively with our distributor partners and retail customers, and will set-up and manage on- and off-premise events. This person will be the voice and face of Roadhouse! Additional expectations include working with social media firms, design and marketing firms, and supporting marketing needs at our Town Square brewpub location. The right person for this role believes in continuous improvement, loves challenges, professional growth and winning.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing field;
- Capacity to see the big picture and how daily execution influences it;
- Experience building and executing successful marketing programs;
- Ability to multitask and operate with a high level of organization;
- A work ethic aligned with, and supportive of a high growth industry;
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends;
- Self-motivated with a passion for craft beer;
- Familiarity with Adobe suite and Microsoft Office suite a plus;
- College degree preferred; · Valid driver’s license required.