The Brewery is Roadhouse’s full production facility with a 30 barrel brewhouse, canning line and barrel room. We have a small taproom on-site with 10 rotating taps of our latest and greatest creations and facility tours at 5pm daily. Stop in for a more intimate look at the Roadhouse operation!
- Sour Ale with Raspberries & Lemon
- A Curious Concoction That is Mildly Tart & Refreshing
- Belgian Style Strong Golden Ale
- Warm, dry, estery
- Golden Ale
- Sessionable, Bright, Rrefreshing
- Enjoy with people whom you love, make you laugh, and let you be you
- Session IPA
- Hoppy, Balanced, Kicked Back
Brewed in collaboration with our Jackson Hole based friends at Stio.
- Mountain-Style IPA
- Intense hops, Viscous, Citrusy
- Hazy IPA with Peaches + Tangerines
- This Beer Growls, Knocks, Grunts and Barks
- American Pale Ale
- Fruity Hops, Crisp, Punchy
- Hazy IPA with Pineapple and Guava
- CLOUDY, TROPICAL, DANK, AND DEFIANT
- Hazy IPA with Liliko'i
- DANK HOPS, TROPICAL FRUITS, SESSIONABLE
- Oud Bruin
- Foeder aged for 14 months finished in single oak casks for 3 months resulting in notes of caramel and vanilla with a tart backbone.