Below are the current open positions, but don’t let that stop you. Send resumes and cover letters, your ideal position as the subject line, and why we need you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All resumes must be submitted to email@example.com
Working at Roadhouse… Roadhouse Brewing Company, located in picturesque Jackson Hole, WY, is seeking additional members to join our already stellar team. Roadhouse Brewery is focused on organically growing by continuing to develop quality products, a highly visible brand, strong consumer retention, and a high level of employee satisfaction. We are moving from our brewpub location into a new 10,000sq. ft. production space and broadening our distribution into the regional retail market. If you don’t see a job that fits you, know we are always interested in someone who aligns with our mission, has a passion for the brewing industry and believes in making the world a better place through craft beer. We accept resumes and cover letters at all times and will keep them on file should something come up that fits your skills. Please send resumes and cover letters, with your ideal position as the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Roadhouse Brewing Co., a growing microbrewery with employee ownership located in Jackson Hole, WY, is seeking an experienced brewer to join our hard-working team. This role will be based at our production facility where we have a 30 BBL semi-automatic Braukon brew system and 20,000 BBL capacity. Roadhouse is currently distributed in five territories, and we have launched our canning program to round out our packaging mix of stubby bottle 6pks, bottle-conditioned Belgian-style beers and large format barrel and foeder aged sours.
This role is primarily responsible for beer brewing, cellaring operations and maintenance tasks. Secondary responsibilities include supporting the packaging and warehousing teams and working closely with our lab manager to ensure specification and quality standards are met. This role requires someone who has mechanical skills, great attention to detail, and a positive, team-first attitude.
- Follow brewery SOPS for brewing, chemical use, cellaring and conditioning
- Brew commercial batches of beer on large and small scales
- Clean and sanitize equipment – CIP and general cleaning tasks
- Perform maintenance on tanks, pumps and brew and auger systems
- Perform transfers, dry hopping and tank carbonation
- Must have 3+ years production brewing producing 7,000+ barrels a year
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. safely
- Must be able to stand and perform repetitive motions for long periods
- Must possess positive communication skills
- Must possess basic computer and math skills
- Must have a strong understanding of the beer brewing and cellaring processes
- Must have a passion for our business and our products
Compensation is salary based. Benefits include 100% health and dental insurance coverage, PTO, ESOP, affiliate discount programs, and free beer.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws. Our inspiration is derived from the ancient Belgian brewing techniques, as well as forward thinking American styles. We brew unusually complex beers that reveal themselves slowly and decisively. Our DNA centers around our hometown, Jackson Hole. There’s a common thread that binds us... a desire to satisfy our primal adventurous spirit. To seek, to explore, to find to engage. This is the ethos we bring to every beer we craft and every team member who joins us.
To apply, please email resume and CL to email@example.com
Do you love craft beer and exceeding sales goals? Then read on…
We are seeking experienced, energetic and fun loving individuals to join our sales team as Brewery Reps in the below markets:
BOZEMAN/ BILLINGS, MT
LOS ANGELES, CA
Roadhouse is growing by continuing to develop quality products, increasing visibility, consumer demand and the happiest employees on earth. Roadhouse recently launched in cans (adding to our stubby bottles- yes stubby), bottle-conditioned Belgian-style beers and large format barrel and foeder aged sours.
Achieve territory goals, clearly and passionately communicate beer styles, stories and pricing. Work collaboratively with our distributor partners and retail customers. This position is responsible for setting up tastings, participating in beer festivals, working with distributor reps, upholding quality all in the name of growing and developing the brand. You will be the voice and face of Roadhouse in everything you do!
- Represent Roadhouse in the marketplace with an in depth understanding of our company’s identity and mission;
- Ability to meet or exceed specific sales goals aligned with company plan
- Maintain and build on and off premise customers (to know you is to love you)
- Manage and grow our distributor partner relationships (can you say preferred supplier?)
- Exceed customer service expectations, resolving problems, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change;
- Represent Roadhouse at festivals, schedule tastings off premise to grow sales and build relationships and execute on premise promotions
- Defining competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- 3+ years sales experience in the craft brewing or beverage industry;
- Ability to multitask and operate with a high level of organization;
- A work ethic aligned with, and supportive of a high growth industry;
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends;
- BA / BS in business, management or marketing preferred;
- Professional communication;
- Basic math and computer skills;
- Self-motivated with a passion for craft beer;
- Possession of a credible ethical framework;
- Familiarity with the local territory.
Compensation is salary based with commissions and includes health insurance coverage, ESOP, affiliate discount programs and free beer.
EMAIL JODY@ROADHOUSEBREWERY.COM TO APPLY