Below are the current open positions, but don’t let that stop you. Send resumes and cover letters, your ideal position as the subject line, and why we need you to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All resumes must be submitted to email@example.com
Working at Roadhouse… Roadhouse Brewing Company, located in picturesque Jackson Hole, WY, is seeking additional members to join our already stellar team. Roadhouse Brewery is focused on organically growing by continuing to develop quality products, a highly visible brand, strong consumer retention, and a high level of employee satisfaction. We are moving from our brewpub location into a new 10,000sq. ft. production space and broadening our distribution into the regional retail market. If you don’t see a job that fits you, know we are always interested in someone who aligns with our mission, has a passion for the brewing industry and believes in making the world a better place through craft beer. We accept resumes and cover letters at all times and will keep them on file should something come up that fits your skills. Please send resumes and cover letters, with your ideal position as the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Cellar Person/Lab Technician
We are seeking a Cellar Person/Lab Technician to join our growing team. We are seeking an experienced cellar coworker to grow with our brewing and packing teams and manage our fermentation efforts with precision, quality and care. This position will work closely with our brewing and lab team to support the quality of our processes and products.
This role will be responsible for the product from fermentation through packaging. Specific duties include fermentation management, dry-hopping, centrifuging, carbonating and packaging quality measures including seam testing, oxygen and carbonating testing and shelf life analysis. This role will require weekends / odd hours.
- pH, gravities, QC testing, can seam testing, Can DO/CO2 monitiroing, sensory and general lab support;
- General ownership of cellar and cellar cleaning;
- Operate GEA Centrifuge, monitoring turbidity and DO through process;
- CIP, SIP, and Operate HopGun
- Ensure that product and processes are free from contamination;
- Clean, sanitize and purge FV and BBTs according to SOPs;
- Yeast harvest and pitching;
- Carbonating and dissolved oxygen monitoring with using Cbox standards;
- Effective communication with Roadhouse team.
- 2+ years in a production brewery in a cellar role;
- Must be able to lift 50lbs safely;
- Must have a strong ability to multi-task;
- Must love being a part of a dynamic, hard-working team.
Equipment Used: Braukon and AAA tanks with electronic controls, CIP skid, Anton Paar C Box, can seam tester, Can piercer, GEA centrifuge, Braukon hopgun, pumps, CO2 system, various packaging and lab equipment.
Compensation is salary based. Benefits include health insurance coverage, PTO, affiliate discount programs, and free beer.
Jackson Hole Brewery Representative
Do you love craft beer and exceeding sales goals? Then read on….
Roadhouse Brewing Company is seeking an energetic and fun loving individual to join our sales team as a Brewery Rep in the Jackson Hole market, with travel expectation to other connecting markets (including, but not limited to, Casper, Rock Springs, Sheridan, Idaho Falls, and Pocatello).
JOB EXPECTATIONS: Represent Roadhouse in the marketplace with an in depth understanding of our company’s identity and mission. Achieve territory goals, clearly and passionately communicate beer styles, stories and pricing. Work collaboratively with our distributor partners and retail customers. This position is responsible for setting up tastings, participating in beer festivals, working with distributor reps, upholding quality all in the name of growing and developing the brand. You will be the voice and face of Roadhouse in everything you do!
- Ability to meet or exceed specific sales goals aligned with company plan
- Maintain and build on and off premise customers (to know you is to love you)
- Manage and grow our distributor partner relationships (can you say preferred supplier?)
- Exceed customer expectations, resolve problems, make shit happen!
- Represent Roadhouse at festivals, schedule tastings off premise to grow sales and build relationships and execute on premise promotions
- Sales experience in the craft brewing or beverage industry (a plus)
- Ability to multitask and operate with a high level of organization
- A work ethic aligned with, and supportive of a high growth industry
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic math and computer knowledge
- Self-motivated with a passion for craft beer;
- Familiarity with the Wyoming and Idaho territories (a plus)
- College degree preferred
- Drivers license and working vehicle
Compensation is salary based with bonus, T&E, mileage reimbursement and includes health insurance coverage, ESOP, affiliate discount programs and free beer.
Roadhouse Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roadhouse Brewing Company does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Our inspiration is derived from the ancient Belgian brewing techniques, as well as forward thinking American styles. We brew unusually complex beers that reveal themselves slowly and decisively.
Our DNA centers around our hometown, Jackson Hole. There’s a common thread that binds us... a desire to satisfy our primal adventurous spirit. To seek, to explore, to find to engage. This is the ethos we bring to every beer we craft and every team member who joins us.