Roadhouse Brewing Company co-founders—award-winning home brewer Colby Cox and acclaimed chef/restaurateur Gavin Fine—debut the Roadhouse Pub & Eatery (20 E. Broadway, Jackson WY 83001) in the heart of Jackson Hole’s iconic Town Square, featuring an in-restaurant, five-barrel brew house complete with more than 30 unique taps alongside a menu of elevated gastropub fare. The new space acts not only as a brewery and restaurant, but also as a test kitchen where diners and drinkers have the first taste of beers that Roadhouse Brewing Co. will distribute nationwide.
Come summertime, Roadhouse Pub & Eatery will boast the Town Square’s only outdoor restaurant patio overlooking Jackson Hole’s charming square and famed antler arches. The bi-level space also includes a Pub Shop at street level, offering Roadhouse merchandise, a crowler filling station, and treats from Gavin's Cream + Sugar artisan ice cream and Bovine + Swine sausage and cured meats.
While Roadhouse Brewing Co. is now distributing its beers beyond Jackson—on and off-premise into Wyoming state-wide, Montana, Idaho, Colorado and California—the Roadhouse Pub & Eatery offers guests an exclusive taste of beers only available in the brewery’s new testing ground, as well as the classics. A sampling of featured beers includes:
• “Family Vacation” Cream Ale, 5% abv?
• “Wilson” West Side IPA, 7.5% abv?
• "Avarice & Greed” bottle-conditioned Belgian Golden Ale, 9% abv?
• “Loose Boots” Aprés IPA, 5.0% abv (seasonal)
• “Mountain Jam Vol. III” Hazy IPA, 7.2% abv brewed with voigner grapes
• "Siren Song" Belgian-Style Imperial Ale, 14% abv
Aligning with the brewery’s food-beer pairing expertise, Gavin has crafted a menu of elevated gastropub fare to complement the wide range of brews, from a rotating taco happy hour and late night menu to the following specialties, along an extensive wine list and craft cocktails.
• Duck Confit Poutine: Wisconsin cheddar curds, house cut fries, duck au poivre
• Family Vacation Mussels: roasted garlic, Basque chorizo, fregola sarda, tomatoes
• Thai Lettuce Wraps: build your own with crispy pork shoulder, fresh herbs, pickled vegetables, sweet lime dipping sauce
• Pretzel-Wrapped Sausage: jalapeño cheddar sausage, spicy yellow mustard
• Sides like Tempura Shishito Peppers; Potato Churros with sambal ketchup; and Bruschetta with locally grown Vertical Harvest tomatoes
The modern-rustic interior features two bars—each with 30 taps—alongside a dynamic display of glass-encased brewing equipment, offering a view of Roadhouse brewers in action. Prominent elements of wood and metal are balanced by the brightened interior that extends onto the open air patio.
Roadhouse Pub & Eatery is open seven days a week from 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM.
Lunch is served from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM and dinner from 5:00 – 10:00 PM, with limited menus from 3:00 – 5:00 PM and 10:00 – 12:00 AM. Daily happy hour with half priced drinks is offered from 3:00 –6:00 PM.